Wednesday 23 May 2012

Computer Games

I chose the topic “Computer games” because it's something very interesting for me. I like to play computer games like most people. It is fun to play them but I and lots of other people want to know which are the best computer games, so I wrote my online magazine using the topic “It tests and describes the best computer games in the world.”

I have some very different articles in my magazine because I want my magazine to say only the truth and I don't want my magazine based on one opinion. In my articles there is a lot of bias. Some are very different because the thinking from the people is very different, and I want that the people who read my magazine to get their own opinion by seeing these different biases.

My strongest article is “Battlefield 3 vs Modern Warfare 3”. I chose this article because it has strong arguments and very good reasons. For example: It is my belief that it isn't fair to declare one game "the winner" when comparing BF3 and MW3. Modern Warfare may have the more recognizable brand, but Battlefield has a longer history. BF3 may have vehicles in multiplayer, but MW3 offers more online modes.” Around the whole world people discuss which of these two games is better. My second strongest article is “Ps3 vs Xbox 360.” In this article, I compare two famous gaming platforms and discuss what are the important factors for the customer. I think this article is strong because there are a lot of good arguments, too. For example: “As the performance of these gaming consoles does match to a great extent, price can turn out to be a deciding factor at the end of the day. In case of the Xbox, the higher end model which comes with a 250GB HDD is priced US$299.99, while the 4GB onboard console is priced at US$199.99. If you want Kinect motion gaming system as an add on (which is recommended), you will have to shell out approximately US$100 extra as Xbox 360 S 250GB with Kinect is priced at US$399.99 and Xbox 360 S 4GB costs US$299.”

Finally, my articles changed my own thinking about some computer games. I know now some important facts about, cost, graphics, kinds of game, and the advantages and the disadvantages of each.

I think my online magazine a was very successful project from that, I and a lot of other people have learned much about computer games.  

No comments:

Post a Comment