Friday 11 May 2012

iPods

 I have chosen to do iPods for my topic. I have chosen this topic because I am very knowledgeable about iPods. I have done them for projects before so it is easy for me to find information. I like iPods because it is a great idea/invention. It has influenced me and millions if not billions of peoples lives. iPods have been a hit since they came out and are still one of the top grossing types of technology being sold.

I have chosen the articles that best describe and have lots of information about iPods. The best web sIte for this topic was the Apple home page. I see lots of bias in these articles. They say time and time again that iPods are the the best and only way to listen to musIc. I personally believe that iPods do sound really good. I don't know how they would compare against other musIc devices but I think iPods are the best, but thats bia’s. The strongest articles are on the Apple main web page. They already have in- depth articles and info on iPods, on how they work, and the wide selection of iPods and Apple tech. I found the weakest article was the one about electronic tips for the iPod. It is a good websIte and gives lots of informatIon but I think my other articles are stronger. There is one article about Steve Jobs, the man who pretty much invented and founded Apple. He died in 2011 and the article describes his accomplishments of how he invented so much. I feel one of the stronger articles is the one about games but that might just be because people like games and I like games, and agaIn, iPod has influenced me and lots of other people. I think only 5 out of 6 of my articles are accurate as one of them may have been an advertisement. Overall, I think this was a really good topic and I think iPods have influenced every one in one way or another.

I learned a little bit about iPods in the time I have done this article. I already knew much about the iPod having owned one for many years and I have done many reports on them. I have learned something new from all this. I have learned there are a number of people that share my interest. There are many people who have followed my information and the articles I have scooped even though my articles were very basic, so that means there had to have been some sort of interest in these articles. I learned about some new apps that Apple has released such as Find my iPhone. It allows you to find your iPhone no matter where, and it is you can even contact your service provider and they will send the police if it is stolen. Another app that I was amazed about was the new voice texting app. It allows you to talk and it will type in the text for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment